New Article in Wealth Strategies Journal Tells My Story of Discovering Myself By Looking for My Ancestors


Proud to share this article from Wealth Strategies Journal consisting of the transcript of my presentation at the January 2018 Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning. It was the final podium lecture of the day in the main hall of the convention center at the Orlando World Center Marriott with video overflow throughout the center and on closed circuit into guests rooms.  A pdf of some of the key slides is also attached.
http://www.wealthstrategiesjournal.com/the-1846-last-will-of-john-sutton-whats-not-so-new-in-will-drafting-and-contests/
I have a sacred mission to share my ancestor's story with the world, and I am grateful I was given this unique opportunity.




Modified slide presentation

Comments